1 Peter 5:6-7 – Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
You were designed for promotion from the beginning of time. But today, let’s set our focus on you preparation for promotion from the moment of your conception. As ridiculous as the next point may seem, bear with me. Do you need your vital organs (stomach, liver, lungs, heart, etc.)? Do you need your muscles and bones? Do you need your brain? And of course, the answer to each of these questions is clearly “Yes.” But at the moment of your conception, none of those things existed. Yet now, as you read this, you have each of these body parts. My point is this. It was the creative plan and power of God that causes the multiplication of your cells after conception to cause those cells to diversify into the manifold body parts you need to live in this world. What I am saying is that Father planned in your growth process from the point of conception forward that every cell in your body would ultimately be promoted to perform a certain designated function within your body, and every one of those greatly diverse cells came from the same source of your DNA.
How could it be that the God Who planned cellular promotion to bring your body to its place of complete function NOT plan for you as a whole, functioning person, to live without any thought or plan for promotion? It simply does not make sense. And yet, there are so many people in the world, even Christians, who believe their life has little purpose, if any, and that they are merely intended to be little more than matter (having weight and possessing inertia) in this life. My friend, there is no thinking any further from the truth than that. You must begin to realize your importance to God’s plan. Think of these points.
- God so loved the world (sinners) that He gave Jesus to die for us while we were yet sinners.
- When you were born again, you became a member of the body of Christ, and Jesus, Who is the Head of the body, NEEDS you.
- Each one of us has a specific and peculiar role within the body of Christ, and that role if keenly important for the completion of God’s plan.
- Each and every member of the body of Christ has been uniquely equipped with talents, anointings, and giftings to serve the body of Christ in the highest possible level of excellence.
- Each and every member of the body of Christ is His ambassador in the earth, carrying immense authority and power in His Name.
How could any such person ever entertain the thought that Jehovah God has no plan for divine promotion for them? Promotion is God’s plan for each of His people. Prepare yourself for promotion.
Manna for Today – 1 Peter 5:1-11; Matthew 24:45-47; Matthew 25:21-23; Luke 12:42-44; Luke 19:11-27; Matthew 23:12; Ephesians 4:8-16; Romans 12:1-21