Isaiah 1:19 – If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.
I believe today would be a wonderful time to take a moment and reflect on our previous considerations of “Turning ‘Led’ into Gold.” Consider our previous writings in this series of Second Milers.
- God’s highest desire for you is that you “prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.”
- If you are “willing and obedient,” you will eat “the good of the land.”
- If you will “tend your patch,” the result will be bountiful harvest, and that includes the financial and provisional arenas of life.
- Willful, purposeful, deliberate obedience to the Lord NEVER fails to result in profitable increase in your life.
- If you are willing to learn and grow in the anointing, wisdom, understanding, and knowledge of the things of God,
- Father is not only able, but greatly desirous to see you prosper in this life as a channel of His blessings to the people about you, especially those who will receive your ministry.
- God has invested “talents” into your life, not so they can simply be hidden and stored, but so you can use, invest, and develop in them to bring profitability to the kingdom of God. And when you bring profitability to the His kingdom, He provides the same to you in great abundance.
- When the Lord speaks to your heart to give, be obedient, not just in the giving, but in the “how much,” in the “where,” and in the “follow-up.”
- Obedience is not only profitable when giving in obedience, but in any action led by the Lord. And the benefits far exceed your personal world, enriching many around you.
- Great abundance is often found in places (or times) of deepest despair through simple obedience to the leading of the Lord. What the need is in your life is NEVER the issue. Your obedience is.
- When you obey, even nature will rise to the occasion to bring abundant blessing into your life.
- Obedience of God is always rewarded, but in giving, you may be looking at a 10,000% return.
- Never think that obedience will leave you empty, or without supply. God is always waiting to fill every empty space in your life, especially when it is obedience that created the space to fill.
Every point I have cited is what I’ve already written to you. Each one is a Biblical truth, awaiting your reflection, embracing, believing, and action. God’s Word is true, settled forever in heaven, and will never pass away. Though there will be a new heaven and a new earth, His Word stands forever, fixed, and unalterable. Take hold of it, my friend, and put it to work. Father has set it before you for your meditation for your observance and good success. Selah!
Manna for Today – Isaiah 1; 3 John 2; Exodus 13:18; Exodus 15:13-18; Isaiah 48:21-22; Romans 8:14; Isaiah 55:11-13; Galatians 5:16-26; Ephesians 4:8; 1 Peter 1:7